What Happens Here?...

Not neccessarily a "parenting blog," just an honest account of my day to day.
My two partners in crime, my Son William and his favourite toy Bear!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It must be Quicky Thursday!!!

Just a follow up on on my previous blog post, "Sometimes I Wonder Should I Really Teach Him That". Today When I was picking Will up from daycare he found a naked male baby doll.
"Mumma, Mumma!" He grabbed my shirt and pulled me over to where the doll was laying in the playground. "Doodle!"
"Yes honey, the bubby has a doodle."
"Doodle, doodle, DOOdle, DOODLE!" He started shouting at the top of his voice.




"Well he's good with his anatomy!" His carer tells me with a huge smirk.
"My best friend told me I'd have issues with him yelling this out at day care." I tell her.
"Don't worry all the little girls were looking at it and didn't know what it was but William put them straight and told them what they were looking at!"

No comments: